Consumer Psychology Seminar - 098663
Determination of the grade according to progress during the semester and the submission of the final thesis
||Introduction to Psychology||
In Spite of the Heterogeneity Between Consumers Some Psychological Process Are Shared by Most Consumers Such as Impulsive Buying and Risk Avoidance. the Class Will Focus on Aspects of Consumer Behavior Such as Goal Pursuit and Automaticity, and Will Expose the Students to Research Domains and Methods in Consumer Psychology.
At the End of the Course the Student Will Be Able to
1. Use a Broad Foundation of Knowledge Across Various Content Areas of Consumer Psychology.
2. Critically Evaluate Theoretical and Empirical Aspects of Consumer Behavior Research.
3. Summarize and Review a Research Article.
4. Lead a Discussion Related to Consumer Psychology Issues
5. Identify Research Ideas in Consumer Behavior.
6. Develop and Plan a Consumer Behavior Research. 7._Develop An Experimental Design, Theory Development and Testing.
8. Present Research Ideas Orally and in Writing.
Timetable to semester 02/2020
2020/2021 Spring Semester
| || ||09:30-11:30||Wednesday||Doctor Levontin Liat||Lecture||10||10|
| || || || || ||Project||10|
Created in 08/03/2021 Time 15:15:28