Statistical Population Genetic - 138043
Determination of the grade according to progress during the semester and the submission of the final thesis
||Introduction to Computing with Matlab||
||Computer in Medicine||
Course Objectives: the Basics in Statistics and Modeling. the Course Begins with Application to Populations. These Skills Will Be Used to See How the Evolutionay Process (Mutations,Natural Selction,Drift,Distribution Reproduction Processes)Creates and Affe
Upon Competition of This Course It Is Intended That the Student Will Be Able to:
1. Apply Basic Principles in Statistics to Population Genetics.
2. Write and Investigate Simulation Models for Genetic.
3. Understand How Drift-Mutation Balance Affect Genetic Diversity.
4. Understand How Selection-Mutation Affect the Rate of Evolution and Genetic Diversity.
5. Understand Advancer Topics Such as Epistasis and Its Effect on the Evolutionary Process. Signals for Selection. Phylogenetic Trees.Is and Its Effect on the Evolutionary Process. Signals for Selection. Phylogenetic Trees.He Evolutionary Process. Signals
Timetable to semester 01/2017
2017/2018 Winter Semester
|417||àîøñåï||12:30-14:30||Wednesday||Full Professor Kishony Roy||Lecture||10||10|
|2006||sinauer associates ine||hard d.l and clark a.g||principles of population genetic|
|2014||oxford university press, new york||avis , j.c||modern developments in theoretical population genetics.|
Created in 17/08/2017 Time 12:42:44